Face And Head Massage:
The Face Massage and Head Massage is a particularly pleasurable experience- most people will be surprised at the amount of tension they hold here, particularly around the jaw.There is not usually time for a full face and head massage as part of a full-body massage.You might like to try it on its own or in combination with a back and shoulder massage.
1.Cup hands around the head, with thumbs resting on the forehead and fingertips at the temples.Smooth out the forehead in strips-starting along the eyebrows, working up toward the hairline.
2. Press between the eyebrows with your thumbs.Repeat, moving up the center of the forehead to the hairline.
3. Massage temples, using circular motion with fingers.Continue circles down along the jawbone to the chin.
4. Using your fingertips, draw a line under the cheekbone and out to the temples.Repeat, taking the line lower down the cheek each time.
5. Use the fingertips to draw a big moustache shape from the upper lip out to the temples, and circle the temples one more time.
6. Press softly around the upper bone of the eye sockets, starting from the bridge of the nose, out to the corner of the eye.Repeat, this time working carefully around the eye socket under the eyes.
7. Gently massage the ears between your thumbs and fingers, starting at the earlobe and moving around and up to the top of the ear.
8. Pull ears very gently, again starting with the lobe and moving gradually to the top of the ear.
9. Cup hands and rest them over the eyes(it's best to warn your partner before you do this).Ask your partner to breathe in and out deeply several times.Release the hands.
The throat is another vulnerable area of the body.Although the sides and back of the neck can be massaged, avoid working directly across the throat itself.
The face is naturally more oily than the other parts of the body.Unless the reciever has particularly dry skin, you will not need to add extra oil at this stage.
1.Cup forehead in hands once more and press in the middle of the forehead at hairline.Continue pressing upward to the crown of the head.
2. Supporting the head in the hands and with fingers at the base of the skull, massage the entire scalp.
3. Draw fingers lightly through the hair several times, and off at the crown.
If your partners hair is very thick, avoid the possibility of getting your fingers caught in tangles by drawing your fingers over the top of the hair instead.